Semester 2.

Hi guys,

The new semester has just begun, classes are pretty flexible as it started a bit late compared to last semester, and of course, it ends late for sure. Pretty fucked up every time I fall asleep during Madam Wan's class because who would want to concentrate on listening to lecture at 2pm-4pm? For me, Madam Wan's class is the second toughest subject (after Dr Dan's) I take for this semester but aghhh. I just can't concentrate because that is my best time to hibernate on a hot and scorching day. The best part of this new semester is that I get to catch up with my girls again! Oh how much I missed their silly dummy faces! We are a group of 7 hot girls in University Malaya (how exaggerating!) and named our group after a viral video of Abang Aziz jatuh bot. I don't know whether you guys have watched it before as the video was circulating and quite famous on Twitter, I guess?

Happy faces of my girls
On Monday and we had a massive laugh attack right after we had our lunch. As usual, there is no day without laughter with them as all of them are the crackheads of UM. I think Ainan's idea to bring UNO CARD and decided to play together while waiting for my next class at 4pm. Sadly Isya had to left early since she has things to do with her college project called Happy Kiddos. I haven't played Uno for a while and it was quite fun to 'kenekan' my friends especially Atsilah. When I nearly winning the game, I shouted it out loud "UNO GAME" that was the best feeling ever, and everyone at Educafe staring at me and thinking "minah ni dah kenapa?" After playing Uno game, we played Snap. I don't know how to describe the game it into words as it was my first time hearing that game and it uses Uno Card to play and how silly of me, asking my friends "korang baru buat game ni ke?" then, they laughed because I am so outdated such a person who not knowing that game exists. You know they called me Merdeka just because of my ways of speaking or not knowing certain things that existed or I am just too slow at picking up things. That's just how I am and that what makes me a funny person, I guess? Haha.

I am going to cut it straight to yesterday's event which was JATUH BOT'S DAY OUT. We planned it a week before going back to UM (I guess, I seem to have a bit hard on recall things lately ah, what an old person I am now, that sucks!) After several places we put into the suggestion list, we finally chose a place to have lunch at Luckin Coffee, located at Pasar Seni. It was a good cafe that serves local food and they are known for their Salted Butter Chicken rice. The rest of the menus are nasi lemak, pasta, western, I guess. Between Jibrail's, I personally think Luckin Coffee is better!

After that, we went to a famous florist shop in that area and it was led by Isya hahaha since she is familiar with the place. Of course, I was so overwhelmed in excitement to buy Baby Breath flowers since it is one of my favorite flowers after Peony. Oh sadly peony is not in season yet and I have to wait until April. If you ever wanted to give me something, please please please buy me Peony and I will love you till dawn! *hugs* When we reached there, my eyes went drolling by just looking at the flowers in the shop, feeling like I want to buy all kinds of flowers because they are too pretty and I cannot stop falling in love.



P/s: Do not buy me roses because of I AM ALLERGIC TO ROSES!

On your right, that is the Baby Breath that I bought. I was kind of confused to choose which color should I buy and at last, purple one caught my attention and IT WAS CHEAP? ONLY COSTS ME RM6.90?!! Damn, I should buy more but sigh, I have to save money that time huhu greedy Alea is being greedy. Then, we went back to Pasar Seni just to take millions of photos and selfies! Alright, enough of rambling, I am just gonna upload the photos here because currently, I don't have an Instagram, deactivated 4 months ago due to huhu personal reason.

 






Selfie time in the middle of the street. Lol.












The Seven of us known as Jatuh Bot












Look at how cute we are ihik. 














 Last but not least, myself alone.











Till then,
Alea.

Comments