Current jam: So What by Pink

These past few days have been really tremendously knackered since I have too many things to do and a lot of submissions to be done. I barely breathing and out of hand to handle all of my tasks and oh I wonder what have I done in 6 weeks ago. Kids, this is not a good thing to do, procrastinating will surely kill at the end of the time. I should have been productive since the early of MCO but well........I am a lazy bum.

I am crying T.T
I finished some of the tasks which the least ones. I still have 3 major essays to write one of them is political economy which is not my cup of tea. I'm having a bit struggle with the subject especially when it comes to the economy. It's not a typical Malaysian economy thing but it's worldwide which I have no idea what is it all about. The more I learn, the more I am clueless and even funny is that I don't even know what I don't know? (cry in Estonish language what iz even datz) This is the worst part where I ended up neglecting the essay because the topic given to me is quite hard for me to understand. TRIPS AGREEMENT UNDER WTO WHAT THE HELL IS THAT?? Another essay is Research Methodology of International Relation which is even worst where I have to do project paper individually, I had to find all the articles related to the topic. My topic is about how Mafia is using violence in political decisions in the Italian government. I have no idea why I chose that topic because finding a topic to write as your project paper is really challenging. Nevertheless, my topic has been approved by Dr. Dan so I had to do it by hook or by crook. Let's see how is myself doing after finishing all the 3 essays and I will claim it by posting an update after this semester is over at the end of June!

Talking about this semester oh my god I feel like slamming my head against the wall when every time I'm having online classes. Especially at the beginning of MCO where my house did not have wifi so, I had to use my data and every lecturer have their own personal preference of choosing an online application to conduct the class while me, myself stuck in front of the laptop with an unstable internet connection. Recently, dad just subscribed to wifi, and my life has been easier ever since, phew. There, my procrastination begins.........

I wished that this semester will pass just like the previous semester. Forget to tell you that I DID REALLY WELL FOR PREVIOUS SEMESTER! Getting a dean list for my course at University Malaya is something that I never thought of because it is damn hard and at least you must get 3.7 to be entitled as dean list. Previously in Uitm was 3.5 to get a dean list and I find it was quite easy but that was during diploma which nothing comparable to a degree. And yes, getting a degree is like carrying a stone on top of your head. Most of the time I feel like giving up and thinking that my degree is even valid especially in this amidst of CORONA pandemic? Welp, after the hurricane that I had to pass through, there is surely a rainbow at the end waiting for me.

By looking at this, I just gained the motivation to do better! Let's start ~

Okay, that's all for today and I want to resume my works. Yikes!

Till then,
Alea.

Comments