Just an update!

Phew, it's been two months I haven't updated any single post right after the post, where I promised to check back on myself how was my assignments and final went. I swear to god after updating my blog in May, I right away, quickly get all of my assignments done. Well, pretty cool when I checked all of my carry marks, surprisingly it wasn't bad after all. Guess I survived pretty decently during my ODL HUH? IMPRESSIVE ALEA, you deserve a little clap in the background, come on everyone, please give a toss to cranky-head Alea as she managed to survive her first and not last ordeal of ODL. Throughout my entire no-blog-update time, I've been hooked with my terrifying finals, where it consists of a lot damn hell of essays, which I had to write 1k-1.5k for each essay, and I have 3 final online papers. Each subject consists of 3 essays, and please imagine how many words did I had to write for my finals?!?!?! GOD, IT WAS LIKE A MASSIVE ATOMIC BOMB ATTACKED IN MY BRAIN 😒. I NEARLY DIED??? (((buy hey hey, I am alive now don't worry, she's all fat and cute now))) and if you guys follow me on Instagram, you would have known how's life treating me. One word, magnificent!

So, update 1: Hooray, I have finished my first year of degree which was a huge relief thinking that I still have two and half years to complete my whole degree journey and not to mention that I would be an old lady by the time I finish (probably around 25-26??). Right after finishing my final, my girls and I went for a picnic at Taman Saujana Hijau, Putrajaya, thank god the weather was excellent, the food was excellent and my girls? No words could describe how breathtaking they were on that day, only on that particular day because the rest of the days, they look like a bunch of monkeys. Haha, kidding, my girls are always pretty and cute! We took a million of photos and only four pictures were chosen to be uploaded on my Instagram because I look cute in those pictures, obviously lol huhu

Update 2: I finally catching up with my old friend from UITM, been lepaking with the crack head woman called, Rosnadira. She always there for me literally through my ups and downs, all ears to my stories and problems. I couldn't make it without you, Ros. I really went go back and forth all the way from Puchong to Shah Alam to lepak with her, taking her out for lunch, drive her to Rawang to COD her keropoq lekoq business. Oh yeah in Rawang, I met one of my old classmate back in Uitm, Hani. We had a little chit chat together about what is she currently doing and omg I couldn't tell how much I've been missing all of my Uitm classmates. I am pretty sure that they are done for degree and waiting to get a steady job by now. All the best, folks! 

 

Update 3: Getting back on track and keeping my life a little bit healthy and fit than before. I started to jogging again in Putrajaya with my brother. Guess that ODL last semester had me gained a little bit of weight um but not excessively. How wonderful my life would be if loosing weight as easy as gaining weight, I would be the laziest women alive ever. I didn't plan to run actually but...when you are running or jogging, it feels like you are finally running from solved problem that you have encountered. It makes you feel satisfy just by looking the sweat and calories you burn, its like, the smells of victory. You want to know what kind of song I listen to when I'm running? The Kill by 30 Seconds to Mars. Yes baby, it makes you run faster like a cheetah.

    Come, break me down
    Bury me, bury me
    I am finished with you
Update 4: Apart from jogging, I read most of the time. There is a new book which I literally kill my time just by reading it. Basically it's about politics, geopolitics, political economy and history. Well, surprisingly it comes with many pictures in the book and thank god it doesn't bore me much. The writing style is very straight forward and the writer also explain some sort of terms he used in the book. However if you do not have any clue what is the writer talking about, you could be lost and wondering what in the world is he writing? Don't worry, you could always google the part where you don't know. To me personally, since I am an IR student, I catch up very easily with every words he said in the book. Huhuhu the perks of being an IR person huh? 😂 I really recommend this book 100% to people who are keen to know what's going on with the world affairs, to me it's interesting to know at least you are not a person who seems likely to live behind. Get to know the updates, at least you know that the world is dying due to mankind. Adding some general knowledge to your brain makes you smart, honey.


Okay, basically that's all for the updates today! I will write more something interesting ever happens in my life 😂

Till then,
Alea.

Comments